Shot from Damn Delicious
Today I’m sharing Andrew’s favorite diner that I make! It doesn’t take too long, and takes great! This recipe is from Damn Delicious, who has so many great recipes!
Here is her Ranch Cheddar Chicken:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (1-ounce) package Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup Panko
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9×13 baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, cheese, Ranch Seasoning and garlic.
- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper, to taste. Place chicken in a single layer onto the prepared baking dish and top with mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle with Panko.
- Place into oven and cook until completely cooked through and golden brown on top, reaching an internal temperature of 175 degrees F, about 25-30 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
I can’t wait to hear what you think about this easy and delicious recipe!