Mackinac Island's annual Lilac Festival begins this Saturday, June 10th!
Mackinac is known for their stunning lilac trees around the island. So to celebrate and honor the beautiful island, there is a 10 day festival.
Here at Little Luxuries and the Artist Market, we will be having events and artist appearences happening all week long!
At the Artist Market:
- Saturday, June 10th - Meet Mulberry Pines Essential Oils 101 (2-4pm)
- Sunday, June 11th - Mary Lou Peters, Local Watercolor Artist (2-4pm)
- Friday, June 16th - Mary Lou Peters, Local Watercolor Artist (2-4pm)
- Saturday, June 17th - Meet the makers behind Barn Social (2-4pm)
At Little Luxuries:
- Sunday, June 11th - Meet Farmhouse Candle Company (2-4pm)
- Wednesday, June 14th - Meet Michigan Pins, Local Maker (2-4pm)
- Thursday, June 15th - Michigan Night, Sample Michigan Foods, Beer and Wine (3-5pm)
Write these dates down in your calendar because this week is going to be something that you don't want to miss!
We hope to see you at one or more of the events!
Products above available at our Artists Market
Photos taken by Parker Hamilton