Have you been in the mood to make pumpkin baked goods? I know I have! I made these Flourless Pumpkin Muffins from Eating Bird Food this past week and they were so tasty - it was hard to eat just one!
Here is her recipe:
- 1 ⅓ cups almond butter
- ⅔ cup canned pumpkin or homemade pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs
- 6 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of sea salt
- ⅔ cup chocolate chips, I used Lily's chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare muffin tin by spraying well with cooking spray, or line the tins with paper or silicone liners. Set aside.
- In your blender add all ingredients (except the chocolate chips) and blend on high-speed until creamy, about 1 minute.
- Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
- Fill each muffin cavity about 3/4 full with the muffin mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the tops are set and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean without any batter. (See below for cook time for mini muffins). Allow muffins to cool for 5-10 minutes or until they are firm enough and cool enough to handle.
- Allow muffins to cool for 5-10 minutes or until they are firm enough and cool enough to handle. Remove from tin and let cool completely on a wire rack. Muffins are always best fresh, but these will keep airtight at room temperature for about 5 days, or in the freezer for up to 4 months.
I hope you make them and enjoy them! Tell me, was it hard to eat just one?
Recipe and Picture from Eating Bird Food. https://www.eatingbirdfood.com/flourless-pumpkin-spice-chocolate-chip-mini-muffins/