I wanted to do a fun blog post this week and share 10 random and fun things about me that you probably don't know! Lets get started!
- I am from the Mint Capital of the world (St. Johns, MI) and my grandpa and uncle were mint farmers (my uncle still is) - you can find our family’s mint oil inside Murdick's mint fudge! It's the BEST!
- I traveled to Australia in college for 4 months on a study abroad program. It was AMAZING!
- My first job on the island was waitressing at the Gate House restaurant where I worked with my now husband, Andrew of thirteen years!
- I love a good chai tea latte.
- I love the water - lakes, oceans, pools. Get me in the water, and it's tough to get out!
- My dream job was to work for a news station or event planning company in college. I think a retail shop is just as good!
- My first time working retail was my first time opening my own gift shop!
- I have been to Mexico 5 times (or more) and love the food and culture! One time when we were fishing on a tiny boat in Mexico, I saw a whale do the free Willy jump! It was amazing!
- I am the youngest in my family and the only one to move away from my hometown.
- I love Target, but put me in a shop with homemade items and I'm in heaven! I love everything homemade!
Did you know any of these things? I love learning more about you, our customer - you'll have to tell us over on Instagram anything we have in common! :)