Happy Weekend! I can’t believe that summer is rapidly coming to an end. College students are starting to pack up and leave the island as they had back for their fall semester! Thinking about packing up, has me reminiscing of graduation college years ago! As I look through the shop, I see things that I wish I would have had as a college student - so I’ve rounded up a list of 10 Back to College Essentials that you need before the school year commences!
1. Jenna Kator Dexter Bag: Don’t just show up to class with last year’s bag! Use the Jenna Kator Dexter Backpack, which has a full zip-around closure under snap flap, perfect for taking everything to class!
2. Jenna Kator Ionia Wallet: If you use need something smaller to carry, slip your money, cards and ID in here and you are all set!
3. Island Girl Sweatshirt Dress: Want to look cute, without having to put a lot of effort in? Slip on this dress with leggings for the cutest fall look!
4. Tandem for Two Pouch: Remember your favorite days on Mackinac Island with this colorful, made in Michigan pouch!
5. Rifle & Co Canteen: You’ll have the cutest and more stylish water bottle with this fun and happy print!
6. Polka Dot Mitten “My Happy Place” Sign: Going out of state to school? Take this My Happy Place sign along with you, so you never forget where you came from!
7. Mackinac Bath and Body Room & Body Mist: Keep this on hand to spruce up your dorm room or apartment before friends come over!
8. Happy Spritz Face Wipes: Use these face wipes in your daily routine for a quick pick me up!
9. Pieces of Me Cuff: Take the quiz to find out your persanality before heading back to school remembering who you are!
10. Island Girl Blanket: Cozy up with this soft and colorful Island Girl blanket, reminiscing of days on Mackinac.
We know that college will be starting soon, but I hope that this list of some college essentials will help remind you of your favorite days spent on Mackinac and help make your dorm room a little more cozy.