Taste of Michigan Box
Mail all the best Michigan food to someone you love this holiday season! This box is filled with our favorite tasty treats!
In a gift box ready to be gifted. At checkout, write a note for us to enclose and check this gift off the list!
- Drummond Island Coffee: A bright, and invigorating flavor that picks up the wonders of Drummond Island. Like the freshwater, rugged trails, and tall Cedar tree. Best enjoyed on either Drummond Island or Mackinac Island, but packaged up for you to enjoy anywhere!
- Shurms Michi-Gummies: 8 ounces of the best gummy candy you will ever try – and it’s in the shape of our great state (both upper and lower peninsulas)! Each package contains all 6 fruit flavors of Michigan: cherry, raspberry, apple, grape, strawberry and watermelon. MichiGummies are much softer and more flavorful then most gummies you may have tried. And there’s just something about candy in the shape of Michigan – it just tastes better. Give these a try – you will not be sorry!
- Sleeping Bear Farms Honey:
- Each flower makes a unique tasting honey. Our signature star thistle honey is gathered from the nectar of Star Thistle that only grow in northern Michigan in abundant quantities that allow us to bottle as true to source. Star Thistle Honey is Sunshine in a jar. 12 oz.
- Hanover's Mint Chocolate Candies: A combination of Michigan grown mint with high quality chocolate, these chocolates make enjoyable Michigan treats! Dark chocolate mint and milk chocolate mint. Made in St. Johns, Michigan. 7.2 oz. Bag
- Organic Pear Preserves: Toast or bagels, these preserves are slow cooked in small batches. Swirled into yogurt, oatmeal, even your muffin recipe, they make a great addition to traditional thumbprint cookies. INGREDIENTS: Organic Pears (organic pears, ascorbic & citric acids added to retard oxidation), Organic Fair Trade Cane Sugar, Water, Pectin, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate. 9 oz.
If you are having the gift mailed directly to recipient, please include the note at checkout in the "NOTES" section.