Sometimes you just want a cozy comfort meal, even in the summer! I found this Tortellini Pasta Salad recipe that is just that! Enjoy this recipe from Tastes Better from Scratch - have you made anything similar to this? I'd love to try it!
Picture & Recipe from https://tastesbetterfromscratch.com/southwest-tortellini-pasta-salad/
- 20 ounce package three cheese refrigerated tortellini
- 1 cup corn , fresh cooked, canned or frozen
- 15 ounce can black beans , drained and rinsed
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 avocado , peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes , halved
- 1/4 cup red onion , chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro , chopped
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- juice from 2 limes
- 2 Tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 clove garlic , minced
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Cook the tortellini according to the package. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Add tortellini to a large bowl. Add cooked corn, black beans, bell pepper, avocado, cherry tomatoes, onion, and cilantro.
- Combine all of the dressing ingredients in a resealable jar. Shake until combined. Pour desired amount of dressing (you may not want to use it all) over the pasta and toss to coat.
This quick and easy recipe is a great one as we head back to school! Can't wait for you to try it!