MINI PUMPKIN CHEESECAKES WITH OREO CRUST
- 1 & 1/2 cups oreo crumbs
- 3 tbsp unsalted melted butter
- 1 and 1/2 packages full fat cream cheese (8 oz packages - for a total of 12 oz for this recipe), room temperature
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- Pumpkin Whipped Cream
- Mini Oreos
- Preheat the oven to 350º F.
- Line a regular sized muffin pan with 12 paper muffin liners.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the oreo crumbs and melted butter until it resembles coarse sand.
- Put 1-2 tbsp of oreo crumbs in each muffin cup.
- Use a 1/3 cup (or similar) to press the oreo crumbs down firmly into the pan.
- Bake the crust for 5 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and allow it to cool while prepping the cheesecake.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth, 1 minute.
- Beat in the sugar, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, and pumpkin puree until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- Place a little more than 2 tbsp of cheesecake batter in each muffin cup.
- Bake for 21-24 minutes or until the center of the cheesecake is only slightly jiggly.
- Allow the cheesecakes to cool to room temperature then place them in the fridge for at least 4 hours to chill before serving. If refrigerating overnight, loosely cover the cheesecakes in plastic wrap.
- Top with pumpkin whipped cream and mini oreos if desired.
For more details on the recipe and to see more pictures, visit: https://thefirstyearblog.com/mini-pumpkin-cheesecakes-with-oreo-crust/.