I wanted to share my Top 10 Favorites in the shop right now! It’s been a while since I highlighted some of my favorites in the shop. We have so many new goodies this summer and so I’m highlighting what I love!
1. Mini Hand Cream from Elizabeth W. I love the size of this hand cream! It's perfect to stick in my purse for when I am on the go. Fortify your hands with a silky surge of moisture wherever needed, day or night.
2. Simply Sangria from Twisted Cocktails. This is the perfect summer drink for when you have friends over! This mix makes 16-20 cocktails and I love having it on hand with a bottle of wine to serve in a pinch! Plus, it's Michigan made!
3. Beer & Honey Mustard and Rub from Food for Thought. I love having Michigan made food products in the shop - and I am so excited to have Food for Thought with us this season! This Beer & Honey Mustard and Rub is delicious paired with our Ned's Pretzels! You definitely will want to give this a try.
4. On Island Time Coffee. Another Made in Michigan product, our On Island Time Coffee is roasted in Boyne City, Michigan! I love supporting another family owned business who creates amazing coffee blends like this one!
5. Mackinac Rainbow Bracelets from Little Words Project. These bracelets have been SO popular this year, especially the Mackinac Rainbow Bracelet. I love that it's a reminder of the beauty and fun of Mackinac. It's a piece you can keep close to your heart and wear every single day to remind you of your favorite spot.
6. Nat & Noor Barrettes. I am a big barrette fan! This company has so many amazing colorful and stylish barrettes that I love to use to accessorize.
7. A Summer's Call. I am SO happy that we have this book in the shop this summer! On a special morning, a young family wakes to the possibilities of a glorious summer day. The forest stirs, the town begins to bustle, and everyone heads outdoors. Retro art shows farmers markets, canoes to paddle, and bicycles to ride. And of course, the special beaches and picnics with ice cream and lemonade!
8. I Heart Mackinac Island Crewneck. I love this lightweight crewneck for summer day's on Mackinac! It's the perfect piece to throw on for a sunset walk!
9. Berries & Floral Melamine Tray. You need this for your kitchen, powder room, living room or really anywhere in your home this summer!
10. Activated Charcoal Face Mask. I love a good face mask! This charcoal one is definitely one of my favorites when I am in the mood for a little self care!