This past weekend, I made this new recipe and we all LOVED it! It was so delicious and incredibly easy.
For the ingredients list you need —
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 4 tsp minced ginger
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup of beef broth
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 6 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 green onions diced
- Toasted Sesame Seeds
- In a medium skillet with high sides on the stovetop, brown the ground beef along with the ginger and garlic until beef is cooked through. Use the back of a wooden spoon to make sure meat is broken up well. Drain any fat and return the pan to the stovetop.
- While the ground beef is cooking, get a pot of water started for your pasta noodles. Be sure to salt the water well so that your noodles soak up that flavor.
- Combine the remaining ingredients -- the soy sauce, beef broth brown sugar, red pepper flakes, pepper, and hoisin sauce in a small dish and pour into ground beef mixture.
- Let them saute in the pan for about 3 minutes to allow the ground beef to absorb the flavors.
- Once your pasta is done cooking, transfer the noodles to the mixture. Mix thoroughly and allow to cook for a couple of more minutes to allow the sauce to thicken.
- Top with green onions and toasted sesame seeds for the perfect noodle dish!
This recipe and picture is from https://jenaroundtheworld.com/mongolian-ground-beef-noodles/. I’m saving it to our recipe book for future, easy meals!
I hope that you try it and love it as much as we do!