I love to make the boys fruit pizza on special occasions! I found this recipe for an Easter Egg Fruit Pizza that I know they are going to love!
- 1 batch sugar cookie dough - either store-bought or homemade
- 12 oz. cream cheese brick - room temp
- 6 tablespoons butter - room temperature
- 2 cups powder confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Colorful Fruits - I used strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, mandarins, grapes. Some may need to be cut into smaller pieces.
- Roll out cookie dough into an egg shape onto a cookie sheet. Trim if needed.
- Bake according to package instructions until golden brown.
- Allow to cool.
- Using an electric mixer, beat together cream cheese and butter in a large bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Add sugar, continue to beat until well blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- Spread frosting on to the cookie, then decorate and create a design with your fruits.
I hope to make this recipe this weekend when we are at home when we are crossing off our Easter activities. Did you read that blog? If you missed it- it’s right here!