Looking for a great recipe to add to your Thanksgiving table this year? Here is a fun drink that I am hoping to try this Thanksgiving season!
- 1 Gallon Apple Cider
- 48 oz Ginger Ale
- 1 Red Apple sliced thin
- 1 Green Apple sliced thin
- 1 Navel Orange sliced thin
- 1 cup Frozen Cranberries
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
5 Cinnamon Sticks for garnish and flavor
- Replace Ginger Ale with one bottle of your favorite champagne (750ml)
- Feel free to add your desired amount of Vodka or Whisky for a stronger punch
- In a 2 gallon pitcher, add 2 cups apple cider.
- Whisk in pumpkin pie spice until any clumps are gone, then add the rest of the apple cider.
- Add in your ginger ale or champagne.
- Add apples, oranges, and cranberries and cinnamon sticks to the jar and stir gently.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving cold in garnished glasses.
- Will keep for 3-4 days in fridge in airtight container.