JKC | Calumet Hobo
Calumet is the heart of the Keweenaw Peninsula, given its central location, easy access to trails, and numerous historical attractions. Copper Town USA was the core of the historic 1900’s Keweenaw copper boom. The main part of copper miners' diets was the pasty, which is still a local favorite. While the community has a rich past, today it’s known as a quaint downtown historic district.
The Calumet Hobo fulfills your everyday adventure.
• 13” w | 10.5” h | 5” d - Shoulder drop: 12” (adjustable)
• Nickel hardware
• Top zip closure
• Detachable matching straps: adjustable crossbody & shoulder
• Interior pockets: center zip divider, 1 zip, slip (2 front, 1 back)
• Interior: key rope, pen slots
• Exterior back snap pocket
• Bottom feet
• Dust bag
• Flower pin mounted logo